Full Output Power - Other inverters have reduced output over time.
- Maximum Continuous Power - 3000 watts
- Maximum Surge Capability (Peak Power) - 6000 watts*
- No Load Current Draw - < 1.2A
- Operating Input Voltage Range - 11-15+0.5 Volts DC
- Waveform - Modified Sine Wave
- 3 AC Outlets - 1 USB Port
- USB - 5 Volt 500mA Max
- High Surge
- Overload Indicator
- Thermostat Controlled Cooling Fan
- Digital Battery Volt/Watt Meter - Monitors input volts and output watts
- Remote Operation Jack
- Ground Fault Sensing
*Under certain conditions your inverter may provide up to 2 times the continuous rating for a brief period.
Electronic Circuit Protection
- Overload Protection – Inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart Surge Control - Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- Voltage Protection - Whenever the input exceeds 15 volts DC or is less than 10 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
- Short Circuit Protection - Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal Cutoff - Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
300 Amp Power Requirement - at rated output
Size = 15.5"L x 8.9"W x 3.54"H
Weight = 12.5lbs
Warranty = 2 Years
Selecting Cables - When the inverter and the battery are set up within three feet of each other, use a minimum of #0 gauge wire to make the connections. Within four to six feet, use #000 gauge wires. At distances between six feet to ten feet, use 2 sets of #00 gauge wires connected in parallel to the battery.