The C150 has been replaced with the C160.
The Combiner 150 is a voltage-sensing relay (13.3 volts) which connects two batteries together when either is receiving a charge. When the charging ceases, the relay opens so that each battery operates independently. Supplemental battery banks can be added by using an additional combiner for each bank. You never have to worry about switching to "both" when your engine is running and forgetting to switch back to save your starting battery from discharge when you stop.
- 150 amps continuous rating, 600 amps closing current (2 seconds), 200 amps for 5 minutes
- Suitable for alternators up to 250 amps, up to 18 volts. Smaller charging sources may be able to use the Combiner 100
- Splashproof but should be in a dry location
- Insignificant voltage drop so batteries reach full charge
- Electronic thermal monitoring with shutdown
- Minimal wasted power, no heat sink or cooling required
- Can be used on alternators with internal regulators
- No special wiring for alternators with external sense
- Simple basic installation, two battery wires and ground
- Green LED indicates when combined
- Red LED indicates thermal overload shutdown
- Draws only 0.00005 amps when batteries are not being charged - That''s only 1 amp-hour every 2 years
- Draws less than 250 milliamps when charging is in progress
- Optional external remote control for off, automatic, on
- Remote ON can be used to parallel banks for assisted engine starting
- Withstands ambient temperature to over 175 F for exposed or engine compartment mounting
- No diodes to burn out if accidentally shorted
- Optional regulator feature to limit voltage to safe level for sealed AGM type batteries.