Features of the Xantrex Xpower 802-1500:
An integrated design combines a 1500 watt inverter (1350 watts continuous), with a 51 amp-hour battery. Accessories for recharging are included.
How Long Will It Provide Power? Five Real World Tests Provide The Answer.
- Runs 115 Volt AC or 12 Volt DC Products - anywhere
- Provides Emergency Power - when the power goes out
- Requires No Maintenance - safe for indoor use
- Recharge At Home or From a Vehicle - with included accessories
- Rugged Design - rolls easily over rough terrain
- XPower 1500 provides 1350 watts maximum continuous (1500 watt 10 minute power output) with a 3000 watt surge capability.
- 5-amp AC charger provides plug-in-and-forget charging.
- Comes with two standard outlets for running simultaneous applications.
- Shuts down automatically when overheated, when there is low battery voltage, or in over load conditions.
DC Power via the DC Power Socket
- Supplies power to any 12-volt DC product.
- Allows recharging of xPower 1500s battery from a vehicles 12-volt power outlet.
- xPower 1500 is also able to jump start a vehicle using the DC Charging Cable in about 15 minutes.
- Operating time of AC powered appliances can be increased by using the DC Charging Cable to connect one xPower 1500 to a second.
- DC Terminals allow use of standard cables for jump starting a vehicle or supplying power from a second 12-volt battery source.
Battery and Charging System
- Rechargeable, 51 amp-hour, high quality, lead acid battery requires no maintenance.
- A multi-step charging system fully recharges the battery from a wall outlet and will maintain the battery at its optimal recharged state when left connected to the AC charger and standard household power (120 volts).
- Recharging takes about 10-12 hours using the 5-amp AC Charger and utility power. By using the DC Charge Cable, XPower 1500 can be recharged in 6-8 hours from the 12 volt outlet in a vehicle.
- Battery Status Indicators on xPower 1500s AC Power Panel display the stored energy level.
- XPower 1500s portable size (15.6 X 13.0 X 16.4) and weight (60 lbs.) along with its sturdy frame, wheels and handle, make XPower 1500 a true go anywhere power source.
- The rugged housing protects battery and electrical circuitry allowing XPower 1500 to be used outdoors and indoors.
- Accessories for xPower 1500 are held in the built-in Accessory Storage Compartment.
|xPower 1500 Specifications:
|115 Volt AC (inverter section)
|AC output voltage
||115 volts AC (nominal)
|Maximum continuous AC output power
|Maximum output power - 10 minutes
|Maximum AC surge power
|AC output frequency
||60 Hz +/- 4 Hz
|AC output waveform
||Modified sine wave
|Inverter no-load current (battery drain with no load on inverter)
|Operating temperature range
||32 F to 104 F
(0 C to 40 C)
|Low battery alarm trigger point
||10.7 volts (nominal)
|Low battery shut down point
||10.0 volts (nominal)
|12 Volt DC Section
|Internal battery type
||Sealed AGM lead acid
|Internal battery voltage (nominal)
||12 volts DC
|Internal battery capacity
|Maximum load current through 12 volt DC power socket
||12 amps (continuous)
|DC power socket circuit breaker rating
||12 amps (automatic reset)
||15.6" x 13.0" x 16.4"
(39.5cm x 31.3cm x 37.0cm)