Effective 9/5/12, the US DOT's annual inspection standards for service brakes will change. Nothing on the front side of the J.J. Keller's Annual Vehicle Inspection Report is affected, and this form remains in full compliance with federal requirements.
A portion of the brake inspection information appearing on the back of this form (in particular section 1.a(5) of Appendix G) is what is changing. Due to the short notice of this change, the Annual Vehicle Inspection Report was printed before the change occurred.
- One report and one label per Shrink-Wrapped package - includes 100 packages
- Report and Label Set
- Both required by 49 CFR Part 396
- Snap out formula
- Three plies
- Durable 100 lb. manila ply helps preserve the report
- Measures 8 1/2"W x 11 3/4"
- Includes 120 forms
- Vinyl label with mylar laminate
- 2-ply, self laminating
- Measures 5" x 4"
- Helps you satisfy DOT's annual vehicle inspection requirements
8-1/2" W x 11-3/4" L
Number of Plies